MJ launched the Well Library Search Site (WLS) early this year. Since then we have been continually enhancing and improving it.
- Present MJ’s library of over 2.1 million wells on a map for ease of selection and ordering.
- Locate wells by State, County, API, Twp/Rng, Lat/Long, TX Abstract.
- View log headers.
- Filter well searches by depth and/or log type.
- Load a list of API numbers from a text file.
- Lasso a group of well spots and add them to a quote list. Browse through the wells displaying the well information and log headers.
- Request a quote for your selection of wells.
- Added the PLSS grid lines to the map for all states except Texas.
- Added the Abstract grid lines to the map for Texas.
- Latitude Longitude is always displayed in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Well spots appear at a sooner zoom level.
- Ability to search by township, range and section.
- Ability to search by Texas Abstract.
- Ability to search by Latitude, Longitude.
- Added a County search tab where you can sort and search within a list of wells. This is quite useful for locating Texas wells that do not have enough location information to be plotted on the map.
wls.mjlogs.com – it is free, signup required